PRESS RELEASE 2015
GREEK TOURISM Expo 2016 Athens International Greek Tourism Meeting.
The 2nd International Exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo” was held in Athens on December 4-6, 2015, in the presence of the Deputy Minister of Tourism, Mrs. Elena Kountoura.
The 3rd International Exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo” will be held in Athens on November 25-27, 2016, with the participation of 120 buyers from 30 countries. Also will be organized many of high interest conference events .
All the participants, exhibitors, buyers and visitors of the 2nd Greek Tourism Exhibition’15 agreed enthusiastically on the business success of the event.
Facts and Figures of the Greek Tourism Expo 2015
The following facts and figures confirm the success of the event and the initiative “Come to meet the Greeks”:
- 100 buyers from esteemed international businesses and 25 countries
- 200 exhibitors from all sectors of Greek Tourism, such as regional authorities and municipalities, hotels and villas, tour operators, cruise companies, etc.
- 3,800 very successful B2B meetings between exhibitors and buyers
- 7,000 visitors from Greece and abroad, mostly from the tourism sector, but also from other similar business areas.
- 2,638 meetings prearranged through the website’s Visitor Matching Program, between exhibitors and visitors and also thousands of additional meetings during their visit in the exhibition.
Various events were organized by official Greek Tourism Bodies, such as:
- The Hellenic Chamber of Hotels
- The Greek Tourism Confederation
- The Greek Union of Cruise Ship-owners and Associated Members
- The international companies TUI and TRIVAGO