GREEK TOURISM Expo 2016 Athens International Greek Tourism...
GREEK TOURISM Expo 2016 Athens International Greek Tourism Meeting
The 2nd International Exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo” was held in Athens on December 4-6, 2015, in the presence of the Deputy Minister of Tourism, Mrs. Elena Kountoura.
The 3rd International Exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo” will be held in Athens on November 25-27, 2016, with the participation of 120 buyers from 30 countries. Also will be organized many of high interest conference events .
All the participants, exhibitors, buyers and visitors of the 2nd Greek Tourism Exhibition’15 agreed enthusiastically on the business success of the event.
Facts and Figures of the Greek Tourism Expo 2015
The following facts and figures confirm the success of the event and the initiative “Come to meet the Greeks”:
- 100 buyers from esteemed international businesses and 25 countries
- 200 exhibitors from all sectors of Greek Tourism, such as regional authorities and municipalities, hotels and villas, tour operators, cruise companies, etc.
- 3,800 very successful B2B meetings between exhibitors and buyers
- 7,000 visitors from Greece and abroad, mostly from the tourism sector, but also from other similar business areas.
- 2,638 meetings prearranged through the website’s Visitor Matching Program, between exhibitors and visitors and also thousands of additional meetings during their visit in the exhibition.
Various events were organized by official Greek Tourism Bodies, such as:
- The Hellenic Chamber of Hotels
- The Greek Tourism Confederation
- The Greek Union of Cruise Ship-owners and Associated Members
- The international companies TUI and TRIVAGO
3rd International Exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo ’16” Athens, November 25-27
The exhibition shall have the following focal points:
- The highest possible improvement of the incoming tourism in Greece. Under the initiative “Come to meet the Greeks”, will participate 120 international buyers from Europe, the Balkans, Asia, Middle East, USA and Canada, covering all tourism sectors, as well as meetings held between all interested parties.
- The best promotion to enhance the domestic tourism in Greece.
Your participation is the next step for conducting fruitful business in Greece
Exhibitors from all tourism-related sectors will have the chance to meet with the interested parties and provide information about the attractions, natural beauty, special destinations, and sightseeing opportunities throughout Greece.
- Leisure & MICE Tourism
- City Breaks
- Luxury Tourism
- Luxury Boutique Hotels & Villas
- Marine & Cruise Tourism
- Greek Gastronomy
- Health Tourism
- Archaeological and Cultural Tourism
- Agrotourism, Sports, Walking tourism, etc.
- All types of tourism services and products offered in Greece
Special promotion of Greek Regions, Municipalities and Tourism Organizations
Hotels, Luxury Hotels & Villas, Traditional Guest Houses, Rooms and other types of accommodation
Tour Operators, Travel agents
- Sea Tourism
Sea cruises and Yachting companies, Marinas, Sailing, Water ski, Sea sports, Diving, Surfing and Windsurfing
- Greek Gastronomy
Organic products, local producers, manufacturers and companies active in the gastronomy sector
Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events
Airlines, Coaches, Cruise companies, Yachting, Shipping companies, Passenger ships
- Archaeological Tourism
Archaeological sites, Museums, Monasteries and Monastic complexes, Caves, National parks
- Services companies
Services for tourists and tourism companies, Tourism Units and locations, cruise companies, Business support and Organization for tourism companies
- IT Solutions
e-Travel & e-Hospitality systems and solutions, Online booking systems, Software applications for tourism agencies
- Design, Construction and Support Companies
Design and Constructions companies for Hotels, tourism units and locations.
- The GREEK TOURISM Expo is an international event, for domestic and international tourism companies and professionals
- Numerous B2B meetings between all the participants, exhibitors, buyers and visitors from all tourism-related sectors.
- Simultaneous events organized by official tourism public and private entities, bodies, and companies.